The VisionStat® wired triple reverse camera system provides three views of what’s happening around your vehicle. Side cameras help eliminate blind spots and a reverse camera system offers a wide-angle view of what is behind your truck. This system was designed for commercial use on semis, box trucks, step vans flatbeds and any vehicle requiring a rugged rear camera system.
The VisionStat® Wired Reverse Camera kit comes with all of the wiring and components to outfit most large trucks down to a utility truck, delivery truck or even smaller. The kit includes a rear camera for trucks, two blind spot cameras, either a 5.6″ monitor or a 7″ monitor and 65 feet (20 meters) of cabling for the rear camera and two sets of 32 feet (10 meters) of cabling for the side cameras. Also included are the bracket, and wiring harness to make installation fast.
Rear Camera Monitor
Each complete reverse camera system comes with a high quality TFT LCD Color Monitor that is easily installed by mounting on the dash, in the dash or on the windshield (utilizes adjustable universal mounts). For added safety and convenience, the monitor contains an audio speaker that can be utilized with the rear camera. Whenever the reverse camera is enabled, the built in microphone aids the driver by providing access to a live audio feed from the back of the vehicle.
Learn More About VisionStat® Monitors
VisionStat® is designed for applications that require clear coverage of side and rear view blind spots in a rugged, affordable package. Central to this reverse camera system are a pair of low profile, infrared, industrial grade, angle modifiable side mount cameras. They can be adjusted similar to a mirror for best driver visibility and configured so that the image appears on the screen when the driver uses the Left or Right Turn Signal. Additionally, the display indicates the camera position being viewed by the driver as Left, Right or Backward.
Also included is a third low light reverse camera optimized for rear vision that contains an embedded microphone. It can be configured to switch on automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse. This 18 infrared LED camera is designed to improve visibility in low light conditions (via a built in sensor) that automatically adjusts for night vision. All three rugged high-resolution image CCD rear cameras for trucks are constructed of a metal alloy shell, designed to be waterproof for vehicle applications.
Learn More About VisionStat® Cameras
Reverse Camera Kit Accessories
- Contact your Mobile Awareness distributor to learn more about:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Cable Extensions: 5M (16 Ft), 10M (32 Ft), 15M (49 Ft), 20M (64 Ft), 30M (98 Ft)
- Heavy-duty 7-pin pigtail for truck & trailer interconnect.
- VisionStat® Plus upgrade reverse camera kit
- Waterproof Interconnects: 4-conductor, metal circular connectors provide a reliable installation, while supplying power/ground to the rear camera and video/audio back to the monitor
- Integrated Control System: Built-in Control Interface is integrated into the monitor enclosure, simplifies camera switching and installation
- Multiple Camera Support: Up to four cameras can be installed, each is supported with Audio
- Monitor Indicates Camera View: Automatically switches and displays the word “Back” (reverse camera), “Left” or “Right” (side-view cameras) on monitor for enabled cameras
Features & Benefits
- High quality Color TFT LCD digital video monitor with built-in audio
- Threaded locking cable connectors are waterproof with an internal sealing ring and rubber jacket
- Audio enabled so driver can hear around, as well as see blind areas
- Available in a Single, Dual, Triple and Quad reverse camera configurations
- High-resolution cameras offer a 120° field of view and built-in LED IR for night vision
- Waterproof cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock and vibration
- VisionStat® can be wired to activate cameras automatically when you shift into reverse or when you activate left/right turn signals
Circular Metal Waterproof Interconnects
- Cameras utilize our standard 4-conductor interface cable system
- Single cable carries Power, Ground, Video and Audio signals to Cameras
- Threaded Mini DINN connectors are waterproof
- Includes watertight rubber jacket (slides over connectors)
- Internal rubber sealing ring