The VisionStat® wired single rear view camera system offers a clear, low-distortion view of what’s happening behind your vehicle. Both the wired backup camera and the wireless versions are designed for use on commercial trucks from tractor trailers to step trucks to utility vehicles and smaller. The system offers great value with its weather resistant, CCD rear view camera and sharp, in-cab monitor.
The VisionStat wired backup camera kit comes with the cabling, wiring harness and components to outfit most trucks. The kit includes a rear view camera and 65 feet (20 meters) of cabling, not to mention the mounting brackets – everything you need to get your camera system up and running in very little time.
Each system comes with a high quality TFT LCD Color Monitor that is easily installed by mounting on the dash, in the dash or on the windshield (utilizes adjustable universal mounts). For added safety and increased security, the monitor contains an audio speaker that can be utilized with the rear view camera. Whenever the rear parking camera is enabled, the built in microphone aids the driver by providing access to a live audio feed from the back of the vehicle.
Learn More About VisionStat Monitors
CCD Rear View Cameras
VisionStat single camera systems include a low light CCD backup camera optimized for rear vision. It can be configured to switch on automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse. This 18 infrared LED camera is designed to give you improved visibility in low light – and no-light conditions. It automatically adjusts for night vision as soon as it senses low light levels that many cameras can’t use. VisionStat rear view cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell, designed to be waterproof for vehicle applications.
Learn More About VisionStat Cameras
Wired Backup Camera Accessories
- Contact your Mobile Awareness distributor to learn more about:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Cable Extensions: 5M (16ft), 10M (32 ft), 15M (49 ft), 20M (64 ft), 30M (98 ft)
- Heavy-duty 7-pin pigtail for truck & trailer interconnect.
- VisionStat Plus upgrade kit
- Waterproof Interconnects: 4-conductor, metal circular connectors provide a reliable installation, while supplying power/ground to the rear view camera and video/audio back to the monitor
- Integrated Control System: Built-in Control Interface is integrated into the monitor enclosure, simplifies wired backup camera switching and installation
- Multiple Rear View Camera Support: Up to four CCD rear view cameras can be installed, each is supported with Audio
- Monitor Indicates Camera View: Automatically switches and displays the word “Back” (rear view camera), “Left” or “Right” (side-view cameras) on monitor for enabled rear parking cameras
Features & Benefits
- High quality Color TFT LCD digital video monitor with built-in audio
- Threaded locking cable connectors are waterproof with an internal sealing ring and rubber jacket
- Audio enabled so driver can hear around, as well as see blind areas
- Available in a Single, Dual, Triple and Quad CCD rear view camera configurations
- High-resolution image, wide field of view CCD backup cameras with built-in IR LED night vision
- Waterproof cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock and vibration
- System switches rear parking cameras “on” automatically while in reverse or via left/right turn signals
Circular Metal Waterproof Interconnects
- Rear view cameras utilize our standard 4-conductor interface cable system
- Single cable carries Power, Ground, Video and Audio signals to Cameras
- Threaded Mini DINN connectors are waterproof
- Includes watertight rubber jacket (slides over connectors)
- Internal rubber sealing ring