The VisionStat® dual wired backup camera system offers two clear, low-distortion views of everything behind your vehicle. These rugged, truck backup cameras give you a wide angle view of what is behind your truck and another view of blind spots, in-trailer activity, fuel tank monitoring or any other use that will protect your investment.
The VisionStat® wired backup camera system comes with the cabling, wiring harness and components to outfit most trucks. The kit includes a trailer backup camera , 65 feet (20 meters) of cabling for the rear-facing camera, 32 feet (10 meters) of cable for the second camera, and mounting brackets – everything you need to get your truck backup camera system up and running in very little time.
Two Camera Monitor
Each system comes with a high quality TFT, LCD color backup camera monitor that is easily installed by mounting on the dash, in the dash or on the windshield (utilizes adjustable universal mounts). For added safety, the monitor contains an audio speaker that can be linked with the rear view camera. Whenever the truck backup camera is enabled, the built in microphone provides a live audio feed from the back of the vehicle.
Learn More About VisionStat® Monitors
Truck Backup Cameras
VisionStat® dual camera systems include two low light CCD night vision backup cameras optimized for rear vision. These cameras can be configured to switch on automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse. This 18 infrared LED truck backup cameras are designed to give you improved visibility in low light – and no-light – conditions. They automatically adjust for night vision as soon as they sense light levels that many cameras can’t use. VisionStat® tractor-trailer backup cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell, designed to be waterproof for vehicle applications. Other cameras, such as a license plate camera, a highly-adjustable eyeball camera, a dome camera and other models help you with lane changes, backing safety and monitoring trailer contents – from boxes to horses!
Learn More About VisionStat® Cameras
Wired Backup Camera System Accessories
Contact your Mobile Awareness distributor to learn more about:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Cable Extensions: 5M (16 Ft), 10M (32 Ft), 15M (49 Ft), 20M (64 Ft), 30M (98 Ft)
- Heavy-duty 7-pin pigtail for truck & trailer interconnect.
- VisionStat® Plus upgrade kit
- Waterproof Interconnects: 4-conductor, metal circular connectors provide reliable installation while supplying power and ground to the camera and video and audio to the monitor
- Integrated Control System: Built-in Control Interface is integrated into the monitor enclosure, simplifies camera switching and installation
- Multiple Cameras: Up to four truck or trailer backup cameras, each is supported with Audio
- Monitor Indicates Camera View: Automatically switches and displays the word “Back” (reversing camera), “Left” or “Right” (side-view cameras) on monitor for enabled cameras
Features & Benefits
- High quality Color TFT LCD digital video monitor with built-in audio
- Threaded locking cable connectors are waterproof with an internal sealing ring and rubber jacket
- Audio enabled so driver can hear around, as well as see blind areas
- Available in a Single, Dual, Triple and Quad camera configurations
- 120° high-resolution image, wide field of view CCD cameras come with built-in infrared LED night vision
- Waterproof cameras are constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock & vibration
- System turns cameras on automatically when shifting into reverse (backup camera) or when activating left/right turn signals (lane changing / blindspot cameras)
Circular Metal Waterproof Interconnects
- Cameras utilize our standard 4-conductor interface cable system
- Single cable carries Power, Ground, Video and Audio signals to Cameras
- Threaded Mini DINN connectors are waterproof
- Includes watertight rubber jacket (slides over connectors)
- Internal rubber sealing ring