The VisionStat® dual wireless rear view camera system offers two wireless views to protect you, your investment and everyone around you. Our rugged, vehicle camera systems give you a wide-angle view of what is behind your truck and another view of blind spots, in-trailer activity, fuel tank monitoring or any other use that will protect your investment. The wireless reverse camera is designed for use on commercial trucks from semi trucks down to class 2 vehicles. It can even be used as a motorhome camera for those who want a serious vehicle backup camera. The system offers great value with its rugged, wireless rear view cameras and sharp color monitor.
The VisionStat wireless reverse camera kit comes with the cabling, wiring harness and components to outfit most trucks. The kit includes two wireless rear view cameras, night vision / color monitor, wiring harness and mounting brackets – everything you need to get your dual lens dashboard camera system up and running – fast!
Two Camera Monitor
Each system comes with a high quality TFT, LCD color vehicle backup camera monitor (7-inch or 5.6-inch screen) that is easily installed by mounting on the dash, in the dash or on the windshield (utilizes adjustable universal mounts). For added safety, the dual lens dashboard camera monitor contains an audio speaker that can be linked with the wireless rear view camera. Whenever the vehicle backup camera is enabled, the built in microphone provides a live audio feed from the back of the vehicle.
Learn More About VisionStat Monitors
Wireless Rear View Cameras
VisionStat vehicle camera systems include two low light CCD night vision wireless reverse cameras optimized for rear vision. The vehicle backup cameras can be configured to switch on automatically when the vehicle is placed in reverse. The 18 infrared LED cameras are designed to give you improved visibility in low light – and no-light – conditions. They automatically adjust for night vision as soon as they sense light levels that many cameras can’t use. VisionStat vehicle camera systems are constructed of a metal alloy shell, designed to be waterproof for vehicle applications. Other cameras, such as a license plate camera, a highly-adjustable eyeball camera, a dome camera and other models help you with lane changes, backing safety and monitoring trailer contents – from boxes to horses!
Learn More About VisionStat Cameras
Vehicle Backup Camera Accessories
Contact your Mobile Awareness distributor to learn more about:
- Digital Video Recorders
- Cable Extensions: 5M (16 Ft), 10M (32 Ft), 15M (49 Ft), 20M (64 Ft), 30M (98 Ft)
- Heavy-duty 7-pin pigtail for truck & trailer interconnect.
- VisionStat Plus upgrade kit
- Wireless Installation: Lowest cost installation, includes the ability to add and relocate additional cameras as needed
- Integrated Control System: Wireless (2.4GHz) Radio Receiver is integrated into the dual camera monitor enclosure, simplifies camera switching and installation.
- Integrated Control System: Built-in Control Interface is integrated into the monitor enclosure, simplifies camera switching and installation
- Multiple Camera Support: Up to four wireless rear view cameras can be installed. Each camera has a microphone and sends an audio signal to the monitor
- Monitor Indicates Camera View: Automatically switches and displays the word “Back” (reversing camera), “Left” or “Right” (side-view cameras) on monitor for enabled wireless reverse cameras
Features & Benefits
- High quality color TFT-LCD digital video split screen monitor with built-in audio for camera microphones
- Threaded locking cable connectors are waterproof with an internal sealing ring and rubber jacket
- Audio enabled so driver can hear around, as well as see blind areas
- Available in a Single, Dual, Triple and Quad vehicle backup camera configurations
- Wide field of view CCD cameras with built-in infrared (IR) LED night vision provide a high-resolution image,
- Waterproof vehicle camera systems are constructed of a metal alloy shell to withstand vehicle shock & vibration
- Precision wide viewing angle lenses are also available on Side Mount (lane-changing) and Dome Mount (interior monitoring) cameras
- System can switch cameras on when shifting into reverse or when using left or right turn signals